- What is the Armory?
The 23rd st Armory is Home to the First troop which served as General Washington’s private security detail during the revolutionary war. To this day the troop is involved in military drill and procedure and serves as the oldest troop in the military. The building itself, when not housing military drill and equipment, is used for various events throughout the year as a means to fundraise for the troop.
- Where is the Armory located?
- Is there parking nearby?
- Is there anything other than beer being served?
While Oktoberfest is all about the beer, we will also serve a Hard Cider as an alternative. German Schnaps is also served.
- What does “early entry” mean for VIP?
- What are VIP bathrooms?
There are a handful of bathrooms located in the basement of the building that are reserved for our VIP guests only. All guests are welcome to use the 2 dozen porta johns located outside the building
What is the difference between GA and VIP service?
- What is an Uber VIP ?
- What entertainment is included in the event?
- Can I bring outside food or drink?
Outside food and drink is strictly prohibited.
- Are there any vegetarian/vegan options?
- What food options are served at the event and pricing?
- What beer is served at the event and pricing?
Our beer is sponsored by Munich’s famous Hofbrauhaus. We will serve a lighter “Festbier” as well as an Amber “Oktoberfest”. A hard cider is also available.
- Can I keep the mug?
Unfortunately you are not permitted to leave the premise with alcohol or glassware. This is to keep the neighborhood surrounding the event clean and safe.
- Can I bring my under 21 friends and they don’t drink?
Armory Oktoberfest is a 21+ event. No exceptions.
- Is there a designated driver discount?
There is not a DD discount, but GA tickets are inexpensive, a DD can purchase a GA ticket and just gift the included beer to a friend.
- Is there a coat/bag check?
There is no coat or bag check provided. We suggest traveling light.
- Is late entrance allowed ?